View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
how many weeks are you? 13 weeks today!

how are you feeling? Really good. So good it freaks me out, actually. I hate the span of time between the first trimester ickiness and waiting for feeling the baby move and that part of the second trimester. It's giving me anxiety that is so not normal for me!

do they know the gender/do you plan to find out? We aren't going to find out this time. But my u/s should be around the beginning of May.

how are you preparing for birth? I'm planning another NCB as well. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing and just roll with what happens for the most part. I will probably have to pay a little more attention this time. I stayed home contracting with Kolbie for 12+ hours, which was fine, but she was born 45 min. after my water was broken. I may take a Hypobabies class if my hospital is still offering it. I lucked out with a great nurse last time, but it would be nice to be a little more mentally prepared this time. I'm not sure how I would have done without the nurse.

do you have any names picked out? Not really...it's a big debate. Archer Scott is most likely going to be our boy name even though I'm not in love with the name Archer. I just don't have anything against it either. Pretty sure Kelli is our first name choice for a girl. Either Kelli Jo or Kelli Mylene I think...