View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Multiple abortions in a short time span can affect future fertility and general health. The longer you wait the more damage will be done.

I know that you're using condoms and don't feel comfortable with using hormonal birth control right now but please understand that the regular and original function of sex is procreation. Sex is intended to make babies. It feeling good is a by product. The more lax you are the more your body is thinking you're trying to
make a baby.

Because your male partner removed the condom that should suggest to you that men using and actually utilizing the available birth control is unreliable. You cannot afford to depend on what choices they make in your sexual relationship because ultimately you're the one who will have to deal with the fallout. That's why it is strongly recommended for women to take full control of their birth control and use condoms as a supplement or for STD protection. You do not need to track your cycles or ovulation when using a hormonal IUD or implant. Most last for 3-5 years without you having to do a thing and many women stop having cycles completely. If you think that children are just not in your future you can seek getting your tubes tied.

Also, I'd like to second the opinion on looking into adoption. Many (most) agencies will pair you with a family who will pay for all your medical costs. You say that you're not financially stable and that you don't want to bring a child into that turmoil, which is understandable. However, this baby is already conceived and I firmly believe that if you were to give it the choice it would choose to go to a loving family rather than be terminated.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

Last edited by MerinSun; March 13th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.