View Single Post
March 14th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Veteran
We got home from FL Monday night around midnight (delayed flight, ugh). Rylynn did so well on all flights, I was so impressed! No crying, no screaming. She slept the entire time! YAY!

Anyway, what was normal before vacation, doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm not sure if it was the upset in her schedule that did it, but several things are no longer ok with her lol.

One, is her food. She refuses any puree. Won't take the pouches she once loved, won't even give the textured stage 3 food a chance. I'm not sure what to do. I don't force her, or even push her to eat it. I just try several times, and that's it. Good thing it's cheap, cuz I've wasted a ton this week! The only thing she will eat other than a bottle, is those baby mum mum's Melissa recommended (thanks, btw! She loves them!)

So, I figure I've got a couple options here. One, I could abandon the purees and try the baby led weaning. However, I'm such a worry wart, I'm terrified she'll choke. And I"m not even sure how to go about introducing it to her.

Two, I could keep attempting the puree kind. I don't really care either way, and I know food is fun til one, but I really want her to be included in our meals, whether it's the same as our plate, or some of the pureed foods. A bottle just doesn't seem fair lol.

Another thing that has changed is she is super clingy. Mostly to her dad, but me as well. We can't leave the room without water works, even if the other parent is holding her! Not sure what's up with that!