View Single Post
March 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know vacation always throw my kids off. It is usually their sleep schedule that is affected. Most children do become really clingy at some point. With Jackson that started around 18 months and it hasn't started with Jacob yet, but maybe she is beginning to have that separation anxiety that all children go through at some time. I don't really have much advise there. With Jackson it only lasted a few weeks and I think he finally realized that I would come back and get him when I dropped him off at daycare so hopefully Rylynn will understand that quick.

As far as the food, Jacob has started not liking the purees so much anymore either. I have started giving him food from the table and he prefers that to the purees. I have been giving him mash potatoes, green beans, bananas, little pieces of bread, oatmeal, at daycare he got biscuits and gravy. I'm a paranoid momma also so I only give him things that are nice and mushy. They also make these baby cheetos that he loves. You might just try some table food that is nice and mushy and see how she does.

With Jackson he never liked the purees so he mainly lived on milk until the age of 1. I was even more paranoid with him and hardly gave him any table food. Good Luck and let me know how it goes and how she's doing.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy