View Single Post
March 14th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Is anyone else feeling all mixed up about coming to the end of our pregnancies?

Don't get me wrong I am really excited to have 2 more babies BUT lately I am getting sad that it is almost over. I do not feel like I'm ready...I feel like I need a twins manual for one. I do not have everything ready for them like I would like. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like I cannot relax and fully enjoy this last bit of being pregnant because I do not have everything done. It does not help that dh is not very helpful with preparing
To top it off I am getting really sad that this will more than likely be my last time being pregnant. DH is dead set on not wanting anymore kids(unless we both babies are girls then he want to have another one right away...ugh) and I think 3 is a good # of kids but I feel a bit cheated on the pregnancy part. I really enjoy being pregnant despite all the crappiness that comes along with it at times. On the flip side I feel blessed to be able to carry twins and experience this since it is not very common and super cool.
Ok I think I'm done now, sorry this turned into a mini rant. I just want to know if I am alone in these feelings or if some o you ladies feel the same?