View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Every breath is a gift.
I feel the exact same way and have also been distancing myself from JM. You and I have a lot in common. I'm CD 10 and we are going to skip this egg also because I have been feeling the same as you, scared and just not ready. DH is ready and waiting on me and it makes me feel worse... like he and I should be on the same page but I'm holding us back. I WANT to be ready but I'm so freaked out that something else horrible will happen. I'm starting to feel good about the idea of ttc in April so we shall see how I feel when I am about CD 10 in April. If we do conceive in April there is a really good chance my due date will fall on our anniversary because of where I am in my cycle. I like that idea.

Yesterday my in-laws came over for a visit. My MIL took me over to the side and handed me a 'little something she picked up for me' then said "No pressure." I opened the plastic bag and it was a light blue Moby wrap. I guess everyone else is ready for us to start ttc again too. It was kind of painful seeing a baby gift when I'm not pregnant but I know she did it with good intent.

PM me sometime and keep in touch. Maybe we will be ttc buddies next month