View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kaydee... I'll answer your question about my gift before I begin all the Friday questions. I get messages through all the clairs. I see images at times, or hear words or phrases at times, sometimes, it's just a knowing or others a feeling. I get them in different ways at different times. When Spirit is with me to to deliver a message to loved ones still here, I get a sense of what they look like.

And, learning to hear Spirit and know it's Spirit and not me is a subtle practice. For one thing, Spirit knows things I wouldn't. And for another, Spirit typically speaks to me from the left side of my brain. My ego typically lives on the right. Also, when I FEEL really strongly about something I normally wouldn't which normally happens in the course of a conversation with a friend, I'm likely channeling Spirit in that moment. I have to stop and ask who is with me, it's always Spirit.

For me, embracing this gift requires a daily practice. It takes a committment to put my ego aside everyday and to allow Spirit to guide my life in every aspect. I love it.

Sharron, thank you so much for my message from Michael, I do love him so. It literally brought me to tears. Thank you, thank you, thank you. <3