View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wrote again go me! Maybe lemon pies should be my treat. I love lemon pies haha.

It must feel great to be starting to show! I know I enjoy it. I had this nightmare last night though that I had the baby before I started to really show. It's the second time I dreamt of having the baby without remembering the birth. Just woke up in the morning with a baby.

I think I eat a lot of healthy food, i just also eat a lot of junk. I wish I wanted to/had time to exercise. You should at least walk a bit each day since you feel up to it. I know that's not the same as a run but this way you get some exercise but without overdoing it. Moving around helps me with my back pain usually.

Sounds like you are really motivated right now! Second trimester energy USE IT! Do what you want during this time and have fun!

We haven't been to the movies in a while but we're going to go see Dead Man Down tonight, hopefully! I found out I'm supposed to get my advance in the next few days! OH HOW I HOPE THAT IS TRUE! I am itching to baby shop and buy cloth diapers HAHA

What are your go-to meals right now? I need some food ideas