View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydee78 View Post
How do you communicate with your guides?
What is your favourite colour?
What type of music inspires you?
My guides!!! I LOVE them! My first communication with them was through much meditation.. it took me a bit of practice and I felt very frustrated because it wasn't what I was expecting it to be like and I missed some of it. I didn't expect them to sound so much like me! I sense that I have about 8 guides but I only know three. My Master Teacher is the one who helps me most in readings.

GREEEEEEN! I love green.

There are so many types of music that I love.... for me, it's more individual artists and songs than genres.. my faves are as follows, Somewhere Over the Rainbow , IZ version. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong, Amazing Grace (there is a version sang with whales!), Leo Sayer who is and obscure artist from the late 70's, mantras are new to me and I love them. Ong Namo by Snatam Kaur and Aum Namah Shivaya by Deva Premal are great. Pachelbel and Handel are my favorite composer of classical. Coldplay is my favorite band ever. Fix You and Yellow leave me in emotional puddles. I could go on.. sorry for the book!