View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have really mixed emotions about everything. This baby was not planned and was the last thing on our minds. SO had actually left and been in California almost 2 weeks when I found out I was pregnant, then with the mess of breaking up but still living together and him not wanting the baby initially, etc really made the beginning of the pregnancy difficult. We've moved from Pittsburgh to a smaller town where my mom lives and we're having a terrible time finding jobs and no one wants to hire a woman that is 28 weeks pregnant. I guess my point is that I haven't really had much time to actually enjoy the pregnancy at all and I feel a little cheated. There's just been so much stress surrounding the baby. Of course I'm in love with this little girl already and can't wait to meet her. I've always wanted kids, so that's certainly not the issue. I just feel like it's been more of an inconvenience to everyone except me. I know my family is excited and SO definitely has come around and I know he'll be a great dad. I guess I wish I had more time to settle down with everything and really get around to enjoying it before she gets here.

Okay, rant over. haha.