View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Yesterday I spent a lot of the day online doing things behind the scenes on JM but also on Facebook for my FB page.

I have Jenny Smedley, the spiritual author and angel intuitive, on my friends list as she has an account there from which she befriends fans and followers and does some of the spiritual work she feels drawn to do with them.

She happened to ask everybody yesterday for ideas for things to include in her Angel Diary 2014 (Angi may remember I gave her the 2013 one for Christmas in the secret santa exchange). And somewhere along the line this morphed into everyone coming up with angel pearls of wisdom which Hay House have provisionally agreed (please don't let me sharing this jinx it for Jenny as she's really excited!) can be published as one-liners, one for each week of the year, with our names attached.

Not only did I make a new friend on FB through this as we shared ideas, but also contributed some ideas myself and there's a chance one of them may be chosen.

I know it's only a snippet but my main objective this year was to reach a wider audience with my angel and spiritual teachings, right? And if my name is published in a book by Jenny Smedley (albeit much later this year), maybe people will like the quote, Google Silverla StMichael and find my website or FB page? Just maybe?

Considering I asked the angels for signs that I'm on the right path/track with my work yesterday morning....I think this is a loud and clear SIGN, even if I don't get chosen.

Wdyt and energy vibes please!!!