View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
I had a few as well. When I first came in and they checked me for dilation a student came in with the doctor (without making sure it was ok with me) and the student checked me for dilation first and then the doctor had to recheck to make sure her measurement was accurate. I was 8cm and contracting HARD I did not need 2 people sticking their hands up there.

Then, and I was really trying to be somewhat understanding as I am going for my nursing, the doctor came and took Jacob for his circumcision and at 1030 popped her head in to tell me that the circumcision went well and they were just diapering him. So I'm sitting there waiting (texting DH freaking out after a while) and no baby. Around 1230 four students came in with Jacob to show me how to do the circumcision care, I'm not going to lie in a way it was funny as I knew I had tons more experience with this than them, but the fact that they spent two hours "practicing" on my newborn son without my permission or even my knowledge really irked me!