View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i had told my OB after she got there and told me that I could push when I felt the urge that I didn't think I could. Not that I was being irrational or panicky but for almost 45 minutes (from the time my water broke just after 1230am with contractions that were back to back to about 1:15 when my OB got to the hospital- we had only got there at 12:57 so it wasn't a long wait once we got there) I had been resisting the urge to push by blowing/panting through my contractions. In the end I only ended up pushing through 3 contractions and she was out but trying to get those muscle to work after resisting them was odd at first! LOL

oh and about 4 hours before my water broke I had been complaining to hubby "I wish my water would just break already so I knew we had to go in!" because i didn't want to be THAT pregnant lady that was sent home twice from the hospital in 1 day. After I had been up and showered after Emalie was born I was walking across the room and looked at JJ with Emalie and said "My water broke..." and we just laughed!

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012

Last edited by artisticmind; March 15th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.