View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
I need to shop more...I am trying to figure out what to wear to a christening party on Sunday, Maddie needs new socks and shoes. yay.

DH invited a female coworker over for dinner last night and while I found it kind of weird since I've heard nothing about her prior she seemed nice enough. Seems she spent the past year and a half doing phone sex before getting hired in their marketing dept last january. Not sure how I feel about it all. He didn't say much so I got the feeling they know eachother much better than he let on to begin with. My hackles were raised but I'm keeping it on the DL for now and see what plays out. Then again, any young strange single girl your husband invites over for dinner would get anyone raising eyebrows. Would you think it's weird?

I surprised Maddie at her school by showing up for their parent invited St Patty's day "party" in her classroom today. My boss let me go early to go to one of them - I usually don't bother asking but today I could see she wanted me to come. The teacher pretty much told me I need to get "sick" may 10th for their mother's day tea party to show up at 1:00 there, she told me to "make it happen" pretty sternly. Sorry but I am a professional and I work, I'm not a SAHM using prek on the cheap to get my kid out of my hair like so many other moms. But the message was clear - it matters.

Last edited by *Cyndee*; March 15th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.