View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 04:16 PM
~Staying Positive~
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortln View Post
Awwww, I'm sorry I know how you feel!!! I had a miscarriage in December. Have been terrified to start TTC. I found out last week one of my close friends is 9 weeks pregnant, another girl I know just had twins yesterday, I've been having baby fever. I have this overwhelming feeling right now that I want to be pregnant. I didn't think I'd be ready until summer/fall but I told my husband last night that I think I am ready, I've lost 10lbs and am feeling like i'm in a good place, been exercising and feel good I'm still scared to death to find out I'm pregnant but like you said, I need to try and get past that fear. We will never forget our losses but I think we will eventually we will be brave enough to try again
How exciting that you are in a good place now to start TTC again! Lots of baby dust coming your way!! Where are you in your cycle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
It is so hard believing in and trusting in something we have no control over. It's scary. I hope when you decide you're ready, everything fits in place just like it's supposed to and you have lots of peace with your decision.
No doubt about that. Thank you so much! How are you doing Mindy?