View Single Post
March 15th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I understand. I think about the freedom I have now as far as my daughter is so independent. And it is so easy to 100% devote my time to her with still having time for myself. It is scary to think back to how hard those first few months were (sleep wise especially). I do think that this time I am able to go into it much more prepared. I have experienced how FAST if goes by so I think I won't be so overwhelmed by the infant care knowing how quickly that changes in the big picture.

I am anxious because it feels we have done nothing to prepare for her. It almost seems surreal that she will be here in a few months. I am so much more unprepared than I was with my daughter but part of that is, I do not have as much to prepare for! She will not have a nursery but will be in our room. When I had my dd, I had painted and decorated a nursery. This time, I have a few things I want to do/get/prepare but it not to the magnitude, we have tons of clothes already, etc.

I am super excited on the other hand though just to experience these things again after having already gone through it. I think/hope I will be able to slow down and enjoy it more.