View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Not sure if anyone remembers me or not. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage ages 6 and almost 4. I'm engaged to a man who has custody of his 2 yr old and has started his divorce process and I'm 32 weeks pregnant with our first child together.

Things aren't going too well here..we are having some issues. Fiance's ex lives 4 hours away and hardly ever sees their daughter and my ex hasn't talked to me or the kids in a couple weeks now. He has made no attempt to see them and won't answer my calls.

On top of that fiance and I are having a hard time co parenting and constantly fight about it. When it comes to discipline and our kids getting along he takes up for his daughter and I feel is very hard on my kids. In return I find myself speaking up for my kids when I see their not being treated fairly and it turns into a fight. He constantly has something to say about me needing to "do something about them" when they are acting up but the VERY few times I've said "I think she should get in trouble for that too" its been a HUGE issue. I know its hard to understand without actually seeing it but I'm extremely frustrated. When we have a discussion about it things are good for a day or 2 and then things go back to the way they were.