View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So last night my mom texted me, "Hypothetically, if your pack and play you registered for isn't available online, would you be okay with a different one, someone is asking." I told her, yeah, I would be fine, as long as it had the newborn sleeper/changer attachment, since we won't have a crib for a while, or space for the changing table, we feel that is an aspect we really wanted. Well, a few hours later, she texts me, "Okay, so I was the one who wanted to buy you the pack and play (like I hadn't figured that out), it's available in your Target, just go buy the one you want and I'll send you a check."

So today we went to Target and picked up the pack and play! Arthur now has a place to sleep!! And when I went online to make sure the pack and play got taken off the registry, "someone" has already purchased our car seat and the Moby I registered for. SO, long story short, now that the two "big ticket" items have been purchased, I can start relaxing A LOT because we'll have the essentials for when the baby gets here!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy