View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
Hi, I am Amber. I think I may have introduced myself after my last m/c or I may have just lurked but sadly I am back again. I had a m/c in the beginning of December and we were lucky and I got pregnant after waiting just one cycle. We went in and things were going well. My numbers were rising and we saw a heartbeat at around 6/7 weeks. Well last Tuesday we went back and the baby should have been measuring 9/10 weeks but instead it had stopped growing not too long after my last appointment. That night I started bleeding. I am heartbroken. I am very blessed to have my 2 beautiful daughters but I ache for my little ones who didn't make it.
I also don't like how m/c are so secretive. You don't tell people you are expecting in case something happens. Well guess what something has happened and I don't want to be quiet about it. I need the support, I need the prayers, I need the love and I don't need to grieve in silence. I am heartbroken and I don't like walking around like I am okay. I will be okay but just not yet.
Sorry I just needed to get that out. Thank you for be here so that I can.
I am so sorry that we are all here. I pray everyone will get their rainbow babies soon.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013