View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Beautiful Life!
I am so sorry for your loss. I agree. I hate how secretive they are. I've had a lot of hardships in life and learned that people don't know how to react to hard feelings. Just like they say we respond to traumatizing things with fight, flight or freeze. I think people respond the same way when they hear of something traumatizing. I still speak my mind and let people know whats going on, as I know it's good for me. But I don't take it personally with how they respond. The only thing that gets to me is when they act like I should be over it by now. That one really angers me. I won't wait to tell people when we're pg again, because I need some people to know so they can help me if I need again. However, I will be more cautious about telling my son this time, as it was the worst telling him about our loss the last time. Otherwise, I think it's just something people should know about. Funny too, I've seen people in wal-mart and talked about it and found out they had experienced a loss themselves. They looked surprised that I would be that open about it, but I think a lot of women have lived through this and felt they had to keep it to themselves. Anyways, that's the end of my rampage!