View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yay!! Glad you got more writing done.. Lemon Pies sound amazing.. never had any.. but now I kind of want lemon bars. lol.

I've had a couple of weird dreams, too.. was the baby at least healthy in your dreams? Maybe that you don't remember the birth means your birth will be very easy this time.. Here's hoping. I also hope that money comes in for you soon so you can start shopping, too!! I know I'd be going crazy if I didnt have what I have now for the baby by now..

Right now, my go-to meals are pretty much just cereal on my work days. lol.. or when I am off, I love throwing things into my slow cooker. I have a large hamilton beach one.. It is pretty amazing.. I love my buffalo chicken that I put on the recipe page.. Ive kind of been more grazing than anything else.. Like I'd have chicken at one point, then a bowl full of veggies, then an orange or apple or something.. I guess Im just giving into any and all cravings that are semi-healthy.. and avoiding things I know will make me miserable feeling after like fried foods.. Today I caved and got some Popeyes shrimp, though. lol. I have been so lazy lately but will be on here more soon as Im leaving work.. I still have my 19 and 20 week pictures to upload in my belly progression link.

Do you have your eye on anything specific right now for the baby?? Any more adorable diapers you have bookmarked?

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!