View Single Post
March 16th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Love is in the Air!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankyfidget View Post

Message #2 Divine Timing is at play here. It's a life lesson for many of us and it feels like you are one of the lucky ones who gets to be in on learning it. Part of the lesson of Divine Timing is letting go of the illusion that YOU can control the HOW or the WHEN your miracle baby arrives. It feels to me that you must 1. take the meds, 2. love your body and 3. surrender to the lesson... and as SOON as you manage that, the universe can deliver your dream. It's feeling your struggle and is just waiting for a moment of internal peace so that it can help you. Now, as I'm typing this out, I can feel your reaction and what it will be. HUGS. It's a lot to take in and to absorb and a few years ago when Sharron was giving me a similar message, I had a similar reaction. So, whenever you need someone to listen and to lean on.. I'm here! LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU.
Tough message, but true. You do have to let go to let in something good. It took me 10 years to do that. Please listen and believe in the powers that your dream will be realized in time. it is so easier said then done. You will sit back and say, "Okay I let go!" and the next cycle you will go why no +. Peace to you!

Leslie