View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lemon pies are great! this is what they look like:

What was your dream about? I have had this dream twice now. In the first dream, the baby was healthy, but I was worried i'd be in trouble for having the baby at home for some reason. In the second dream, it was scarier. I started bleeding and then my husband was going to take me to the hospital but then we realized I already had the baby (weird, right? most dreams are). I don't remember if the baby was healthy or not. In that dream, I never saw the baby. I don't remember thinking the baby died, just worried (again) I'd be trouble for having the baby at home and going so long without telling anyone. I do remember in the second dream the baby was early because I was sad I had her before I was fully "showing".

I LOVE cereal but I noticed recently that everything I have cereal with milk in it (the way I like my cereal) i get a little bit of "morning" sickness. so I've been avoiding it, grudgingly.

I love slow cooker meals! I can't eat cereal (though I love it) because every time I do the milk in it gives me morning sickness. I eat oatmeal for breakfast and my husband grills steak or chicken for dinner with rice and veggies. Last night though we had stir fry rice, veggies, and shrimp that I made from on of those frozen dinner packs. Lunch is usually unhealthy, like a whole can of spagettios with meatballs, my current ongoing craving I also love clementines, but so do my kids, and they keep eating them all within a day when I buy them.

I LOVE Popeyes and now I want that. Great I need to get my 20 picture done and loaded, too

I will take pictures of my diaper stash when it gets here. There's SO much I want. Tons of cute diaper covers, embellished prefolds, a few pocket diapers, I'm gonna get some bamboo terry flats and use the softbums system a little, too. I originally wanted a simple stash, but it's gotten more complicated and expensive the longer I wait to get my money LOL.

When do you tour the hospital you are delivering at?
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!
Check out the Attachment Parenting Board for Effective Parenting Solutions.
PM me if have questions about autism, TTC gender swaying, natural childbirth, going "vaccine-free", or if you are looking for gentle discipline advice.