View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Super Mommy to be
So every day and multiple times a day I tell my beautiful shih tzu that he is going to be the best big brother ever! I tell him that even though I'm sure he'll be a tattle tale he'll still be the bestest big brother. ( I know! I have screws loose )... I rub him and pet him and love him all up and tell him he will still be the number one furbaby ever, and that he can still sleep with mama and papa cause little baby will be in their own bassinet next to mama.

So today when we get home from church as usual he is sooo excited that we're home and I do my usual loving him up and give him the best big brother speech, and so DH aka 'PAPA' tells pup that yes he will be the bestest and he's pretty sure this is 'Mama's' month!

I sure hope so cause I think DH will be veeeerrry disappointed!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins