View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Veteran
My Aunt got us our dresser as my shower gift....Buy Buy Baby is starting to get new floor models in so that means some of the ones they have now they want to get rid of. The dresser she got us is by Bonavita, she paid $200 for it and originally it was around $700. It's a beautiful dresser, it's sturdy, and it definitely isn't cheaply made. It's also big enough for a changing pad plus there's space on top to store diapers etc. I know the babies r us around here is also making way for new products...and sometimes they still have the products in boxes in the back. My dresser had the floor model price, but they still had some in the box in the stock room.

Craigslist is a good place to find furniture, as well as used furniture stores. I also live in an area with a high volume of personal auctions so we've found things at those for crazy cheap from time to time...but from what i understand many other parts of the country don't do the personal auctions like we do here? idk...its worth a shot at least if people have them in your area.

Make a pregnancy ticker