View Single Post
March 17th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok you will hate me as well, but Juliet is an amazing sleeper. She goes to bed every night between 9-9:30. I change her diaper (she is usually already in Pj's by this point), I turn on her HomeMedics SoundSpa music portion, turn on the projector portion, set the timer on it for 30 minutes, lay her down with pacifier, give her the giraffe security blanket (I lay it upside down by her head, the blanket part is up further and the giraffe is by her face) kiss her goodnight and close the door. Every once in a while she will lose her pacifier and I give it back to her but otherwise she is out within minutes. She sleeps from this time till I wake her at 5:15 on weekdays, but on weekends she sleeps till about 8:30 or 9.

If anyone is looking for something to help with bedtime, the actual going down part, I highly recommend the SoundSpa! It is so nice to be able to have just music, music and projector, just projector---and to be able to set it to turn off at either 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. Juliet loves it!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!