View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 08:36 AM
TTC our first!
So, I had an absolutely wonderful time at yesterday's St. Patty's Day celebration! It started at 10:30am when we met several of our friends at their house. We had beermosas (beer and orange juice), which I have never had before. We ate green eggs, green french toast and cinnamon rolls (regular color) for breakfast. We left our friend's house at noon on to go Dublin Pub--Dayton's largest St. Patty's day event. We met up with about 10 other friends at DubPub. We continued to drink and socialize. Of course, we all wore St. Patty's day attire. I wore a hello kitty St. Patty's day ringer shirt--very cute! I also wore a kiss me I'm Irish pin. We took a cab to DubPub and planned on taking one on the way back, but it was impossible to get one! We started walking home, while looking for a cab--probably not the smartest idea. So we called our one friend with a mini van and got a ride home from him. We decided to get some food and call it a night; but some of our other friends decided to keep partying. DH went over to our friend's house--all of the friends we hung out with are also our neighbors--I stayed home after eating. All and all it was a great time! If you are friends with me on fb, you saw some pics--don't I look cute in a green mustache! Oh and if you are reading this and want to be friends on fb, just let me know.

TTC: Still have not ovulated yet. I had EWCM yesterday and my cervix was high and open, but nothing. DH and I are still BDing, but ughhhhh, I'm so sick of not ovulating regularly. I received a call from RE today. I have a tentative surgery date, 5/1. It's later than I had hoped, but I knew that that could happen. I'm waiting on another call later this week to learn of the details.

Work continues to be busy, today is my slowest day. I only have one conference call. Otherwise nothing new. I'll keep you posted!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot