Topic: 2014 by 2014
View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I used a hospital pump while there after having Nathan and we couldn't get him to latch. I had to buy (or insurance did I think) the pieces that weren't reusable (pieces that came in contact with milk). They definitely should be able to hook you up.

2 painters working today YAY for faster progress. The main guy said his buddy might be here all week to help him out. And 2 guys are installing the laminate floor in the office area of the lower level. I think after this week it'll look SO miuch better!!! Hopefully we can get the light fixtures, outlets, etc changed as they finish rooms.

After we pulled up the carpet/pad (and by we I mean me and Nathan hubby sat and watched......but I didn't mind, he had already worked on a bunch of stuff that morning) the wood strip that holds the carpet tacks definitely looks like it's been wet quite a bit over the years. There is a crack along the floor, but it's also right by the french doors. We are pretty sure the moisture is coming in from the doors, since they are a few other cracks and the wood strip around those do not look the same. So it looks like we are going to be replacing that door (and possibly the one in the livinig room too so they match) sooner than we thought. YAY for new doors, but BOO for having another expense! It's probably going to cost about $2500 to get them/install them.

Hubby starts teaching this week. 1 night a week for 8 weeks, not too bad. It makes for long days for both of us, but the money is good for the amount of time he puts in.