View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
35 weeks

Missed an update last week. Overall, things are still going well, pregnancy wise. I have had a nasty cough for the past week or so. I keep hoping it's just viral and will go away soon, but if it isn't gone in the next few days, I'll have to get it checked out. I have an appointment this week anyway.

Still doing pretty well with the weight gain. I think I'm up not quite 33lbs, which is fine with me. Still able to move around and function fairly well. Definitely having more BH contractions, and they're getting stronger. I've had a few here and there (including this morning) that are more painful. Have been losing bits of mucus plug for a while now--nothing big though.

Appointment on Friday...GBS test & ultrasound to check for fluid/growth. I'd be surprised if they did a cervical check this early.

We're feeling pretty prepared at this point. Ideally I'd like to get a couple more nursing bras/tanks, but for the most part, I think we're pretty well set on everything. Definitely excited, but as I was telling DH the other day, I'm not to the "anxious to be done" stage yet. I'm pretty content!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!