View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had a fantastic time on Saturday sharing in the momentous occasion of finding out if we were having a boy or girl with our family and friends. In all we had around 20 adults and I think I counted about 7 kids (they were all running wild!)

Just to update, Shannon or I did not know what we were having. We had the ultrasound which baby was being a stinker at and had to go back for another attempt. The OB wrote down the gender and placed it in a sealed envelope and gave it to me. I gave it to my friend who baked the cake.

The decorations were all made by my awesome friend Melissa who made the cake and my hubby and I made the food (thank goodness for Pinterest!)

The food:

Decorations:

My daughter Maddie and her little friend Keegan

Maddie and I:

Family pic:

The most amazing cake ever - it was 4 layers and absolutely delicious!

and now the moment that we have all been waiting for captured on video :

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe...A%22s%22%7D%7D

and on camera

We are absolutely ecstatic to be adding another little girl to our family. I secretly was hoping for a little girl but told nobody so when I seen the pink I was just over the moon delighted and couldn't be happier. It is a little girl that was making me so sick in that first trimester and that was being a little stinker at the ultrasounds when we were trying to get her gender.

Thanks for looking at our pics and whoo hoo team pink!

Last edited by Colliekat; March 18th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.