View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Ok so last night when I went to the lil girls room had some bleeding when I wiped way way more then just a little spotting and it was very red sceared the crap outta me so I sat there for a lil while to see and wiped a few more times and was still spotting so called DH and we went to the ER they kinda made matters worst the nurse that I had which was very young and just seemed like she didn't want to be at work last night.....her bed side manner was very poor and not uplifting at all she brought me a cup and said you need to go pee in this. She was taking my history once we got to number of pregnancies she gave us an look as if we just shoot her dog.

I went to get an U/S they said DH could not come they would not let me see or listen to the heartbeat even after the U/S they never listened to the heartbeat they acted like I didn't know my own due date and when my LMP was keep asking over and over while waiting for the doctor to come in and talk to us he is right out my room talking to another doctor about someone who had miscarried the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days at this time we still don't know the results of the U/S so of course I'm balling my eyes out thinking that I have lost the baby until 30 mins late DH has lost his cool and now he's upset and demanding answeres and they tells me the baby is fine and they don't know why I was bleeding and to go see my OB but I still don't feel at ease maybe if I could have saw or heard the heartbeat I would feel better or am I just being extra emotional ladies what do you think?????????

sorry so long and just all over the place just had to rant.