Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole, I don't see a page

Kelsey, glad you had a blast! Can't wait to "hear" all about it!

Becky, hoping they got the computer issues at work fixed. Also hoping things wind down soon at home sooner than later. *HUGS*

Afm, I was super busy trying to get ready for the big market meeting we had Saturday....which basically lasted all day long, so by the time I was able to pick Jaylen up at MILs and get home it was 6pm. I did manage to get pictures printed and 4 pages semi-sketched out (or at least an idea what I wanted to do). Super behind in my scrapping now and didn't have that plan in mind at the beginning of the year. Where has the time gone?? Work-wise I'm done with taxes, for the time being anyway as the rest of the ones I have to do they aren't ready for me yet....but it still won't be bad because there are only four of them. DH still isn't done with the family room yet Jaylen's potty training is going really good, daytime is great....nighttime she still has her accidents but I've noticed it's only if she sleeps in late. She's not getting up in the middle of the night so must be holding it which I'm guessing helps her bladder "learn"? I got an email from the place I went to the scrap retreat last Spring that they are doing another one the weekend of April 19th. I haven't told DH yet, I feel bad when I get to go to things like that and he doesn't because he feels he has too much to do at home....I keep telling him to "find" something he wants to do and make the time to do it, but he doesn't seem to so I don't know what else to do about it. I'm trying to talk Becky into coming for this retreat.....hint, hint, hint.

Hope everyone had a Scrappy Happy Monday!