View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pic of me and DH (he may kill me lol):

Favourite outfit
I love my corset, I just don't get to wear it very often!

DH and I met when we were 12/13 and in year 8 at school I used to beat up his brother because he tormented me and apparently had a crush on me I left that school at the end of year 9 but we stayed in contact. We started talking more during year 11 and when we both broke up with other people it turned into hanging out and going to dances and eventually him asking me out after I admitted to him that I liked him. Granted I only did that after another mutual friend of ours sent me a message transcript of hers and DH's conversation with him being all emo about how he liked me but that he didn't want to ask me out in case I didn't like him (LOL). After I told him that I liked him he typed for like an eternity and he said he had a 3 part question for me: Do I want to be his girlfriend, do I want to go to the blue light disco with him on friday and do I want him to burn me some smashing pumpkins and a perfect circle CDs. I think all three are obvious yes answers . Good old MSN back in the day . Oh to be 16 again hehehe.

I would like to see pics of your furbabies
Ebony

Your favorite thing to do for fun:
I love to read, bonus if I can do it on holiday

Your favorite place to eat

Last edited by bella88; March 18th, 2013 at 01:54 PM.