View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I thought I would run a little mini challenge for you ladies next week, take us up to Easter. It's just a little bonding thing with some Easter trivia, word games, posting challenges, and November trivia. For some challenges you'll need to answer questions, or play games; for others, you'll need to think up get to know you questions and post new topics or replies. For every challenge you play, you'll get points for your team. The team with the most points come Easter Monday will get a winners' blinkie and a choice of a $5 Amazon e-voucher or a private pregnancy mini-reading from me (I will need your email address if you choose the voucher) each.

SO....firstly, everyone who wants to play needs to get together with two other ladies and make a team! Do this by chatting in here by all means, or in PMs. Shout up in this thread or PM me your team members by Monday 25th March - if you come up with a team name your team will receive 5 points!

*This is open to lurkers with intent as well as those already signed up to the DDC and megpie you are also welcome to join a team. Any lurkers with intent who subsequently don't get a BFP it doesn't matter you can still see out the challenge. *