View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies!!!! Wooooo this past week has been crazy! And this week is going to be crazy too! Last Thursday my sister had my niece. She was 6lb 14oz and 19 in long. She is beautiful with her full head of black hair. I spent the day Thursday at the hospital. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done but it was worth it. I got to be there for my sister and I got to hold my brand new niece. We went back there Friday for like half and hour so DH could hold her. (He is struggling just like I am that we are not the ones with the new baby.) Then we had a great somewhat stressful weekend. I swear getting older sucks sometimes. But we did spend the whole weekend together. This morning I got my last lupron shot then I went over to my parents' house to see my mom, sister, and my new niece. I got lots of snuggles in. I am home now and my hip hurts where I got the shot. Tomorrow I have to clean then Wednesday night my uncle is coming to stay with is until Saturday. Then I start work next Monday which will make life even busier.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12