View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks guys! I am starting to think that I should mention it to the director... It's just she watches my kid everyday... I don't want Micah to get any less attention because of it! I just wish if she was going to do it it was a cheap outfit... why did she have to make it a pricy one. He has only worn the pants a few times since he just started fitting into 6-9 months too... I contemplated buying them for a good 20 mins since they were way more then I wanted to spend but would match everything and seemed so comfy. I didn't mean to make it sound like we have a ton of money, we don't! We are blessed to be comfortable and are able to meet our families needs. We are lucky that I can make splurges sometimes like those pants it just makes me sick that they were thrown out. It's just such a weird spot since like I said she has my baby when I work. I would hope that nothing I could do would change the way she treats my child but I obviously don't know that. It has also crossed my mind that she possibly stole the outfit. It was adorable...