View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 03:06 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
Jenlynn! amazing beta!! was that 9dp5dt??

Aimee, yay, good luck on your lining check!!

Gretchen, I didn't have af come late at all on the lupron, hopefully you are right on schedule, but if not, a day or two here or there doesn't matters much!

Grace, we're sooooo close!!

I go in for my baseline tomorrow, which is weird, because I still have to take bcp's tomorrow. And then I start my injectibles Saturday!!

*LARGE, HUGE, ENORMOUS RANT*** read at your own risk - I had a major freak out today. All my bloodwork for ins was denied, even my infectious disease stuff. So irritating. And then I noticed online they are raising our ins premium $250 MORE a month starting in June. They just raised it 80$ more a month on March 1st this year! WTH? I hate insurance. The only thing I've used it for is a flu shot this year. They are not even covering my progesterone!

Then a coordinator told me today (through email) my injectible meds are going to be $3095, which I have to pay for tomorrow. They said I need 11 Menopur and 46 Bravelle, BUT my protocol sheet says 8 Menopur and 28 Bravelle, so I have no idea what/where/who they are confusing me with. that is a huge difference in vials and over $1000 difference in price!

I just had to pay another $476 for the ganirelix, trigger, valium, estrace, antibiotics and a couple other things as well today. *sigh* I feel so stressed out over the cost of it. And this is the little stuff compared to the actual cost of the program. I just feel like we are hemmoraging money...... And I know everyone else has to pay this much too.

Rant over *sigh* - I don't want to be stressed out right now! Good thing I have acupuncture tomorrow!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; March 18th, 2013 at 03:53 PM.