View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Super Mommy
thank you guys for your advice and support! My bf is honestly the love of my life and I really don't mean him to sound so heartless because he isn't lol but yes I let him know when he needs to step up more and he has been helping more

As far as medicaid goes, I am not ashamed of it. I work full-time even overtime when I can and I have been working since I was 17, paying taxes, being a productive member of society and I always had great insurance up until after graduating college. I just happened to be forced to have the medicaid currently because my job does not offer insurance at the moment. I can't wait to have this baby so that I can hopefully get better insurance so I can get more therapies for my daughter. My problem with medicaid is that, where I live, medicaid does not cover the type of therapy my daughter needs and so that is why I feel helpless because until I can get that therapy I need ideas on what I can do to work with her. That's all

p.s. it also angers me to fall into the medicaid ballpit because I get stereotyped with the morons who abuse the system and use it as their way through life. Makes me so mad but that's another issue lol