View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Remembering Tadpole
I so agree with this. I could never put my finger on it, but those are my feelings exactly. It is so hard seeing co-workers pregnant. Everyone else is all over them, and I am in the background. I am not sure what they think is wrong with me but why tell them that I had a m/c when they didn't know I was even pregnant. I am not looking for sympathy from them, but understanding. My m/c is not something that I have talked to many about, not even my family. Pretty much it is a personal event between my husband and myself.

I did have to tell one of my cousins last week. She was visiting family in the area. Her baby is about 6 weeks older than my angel would have been. The baby was named after my mother who passed away last year. I went to see her for a little bit but could not bring myself to go over and see them before they left for home. I sent her a message and eplained what had happened and she was very understaning.

It is almost like I want the world to know that I have 2 children, one of earth and one in heaven but that they won't understand why I am telling them that.