View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 08:42 PM
This is my first time posting on a site like this, I'm anxious to get answers. So to give you background, I only became sexually active last month I had sex with my boyfriend on February 5th and it was unprotected we used the withdrawal method. Then my period, came a week early on February 17th and that's not like me so I worried and thought maybe I was pregnant. It turned out I wasn't and I moved on, we then had sex March 5th and twice on March 9th. But before March 9th, I had this brown watery discharge that felt like a period but it only lasted an hour or two. Then a day later I had a pink dot when I wiped and it was only one time, so I immediately go to Google for answers and Implantation bleeding came up. Then I got what I thought was my period on March 11th and it lasted until Saturday. I would have expected it except for if my cycle changed, it should have come today March 17th not six days early.

It started off a very very deep red and it wasn't enough to fully fill a pad in a day, and I didn't have bad uterine cramps like I normally do. I had intense stomach cramps however that only lasted for about two hours that night. Then the second day blood was once again very dark, and not very heavy. When I did wear a pad that day the blood was watery and light pink. Then the third day was back to a dark red as well as the fifth and today it is brown and spotty. I didn't continuously bleed this week on those days either, it came and went mostly. This was accompanied by, a feeling of stretching in my uterus, lower back ache, increased appetite and my sense of smell is heightened I could smell tomatoes on a sandwich from across the room and I can only taste the salt in things now it's really weird. I have also been really moody, like really irritable or just sad. I also stayed bloated throughout the week and I usually just bloat the first two days.

So to conclude my question is should I just shake it off and just think my period got off or should I wait until next month to see if AF comes or should I test before then? We aren't quite ready for a baby, so any answer could be helpful.