View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
that seriously made me giggle. the only weird dream I ever had with pregnancy was when I was pregnant for DD and my sister was training to be a nurse with the eventual hope of becoming a midwife... (that is all reality below is the dream)

I hired my sister to deliver my baby only it turned out to be twins, and my sister was standing there holding the first baby a girl, and then suddenly remembered that she had forgotten something and put her back inside me, but I was freaking out because at that point she would have needed to breathe but couldn't because she was back in my womb. Finally my sister came back and I delivered the baby girl again, but then as the second baby was coming his shoulders got stuck and my sister started freaking out, I had to tell her what to do, and did so calmly, but before I actually delivered the second baby I woke up, totally freaked out because I thought I was holding the first baby.... turned out to be a part of the pillow or blanket or something.
I also dreamed that I'd fallen asleep in my bed with the baby and woke up unable to find it, searching under the blankets and pillows and pushing DH out of the way... only to realize and be told by DH that I was still pregnant.