View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Everybody! Since AF showed up yesterday, I decided that I'm going to start temping this cycle and I have a few questions.

I know to temp every morning right when I wake up before I do anything, and at the same time every morning. My question is what do I do if I wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes I wake up to pee, or the dog wakes me up to go outside etc.. do I just go back to sleep and do it when I wake up at my normal time, or should I temp if I wake up in the middle of the night? Or does it depend on what time it is when I wake up/how much sleep I have left until I wake up?

I also have a few OPK questions. This time I purchased the Clearblue Easy digital ones with the smiley face (instead of the Rite Aid brand I bought last time). It has 20 tests in it, so it should last me the whole cycle. Is it ok to only use them once per day? I'm afraid I'll miss my positive result if I don't test when the surge happens. It says in the directions to use any time of the day, but I've read that people say not to use FMU? I've been thinking of getting the Wondfo's off of Amazon next cycle (if I don't have any luck this cycle) since they're pretty inexpensive for how many you get, and I've read a lot of ladies saying they use them on here.

Any advise would be very helpful since I'm still kind of new to this!
Thank you