Topic: Clothes Size
View Single Post
March 18th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
12months and has been for a while. Someone actually told me that he looked like he could possibly do 18 month. Ugh.

As far as onesies vs. clothes... Either... A lot of times at home he's usually in a t-shirt/diaper or an unsnapped onesie (if daddy's been watching him. I usually try to snap his onesies) but then we throw a pair of shorts and babylegs on before we leave the house. On daycare days in the winter they prefer footie sleepers. So I squeeze him into those. But I'm fixin' to say screw it because I JUST bought a lot of 12m footie sleepers and he does NOT fit in them. I mean it's skin tight and with the bulk of cloth diapers it's just really hard.

The problem we're having at the moment is, of course, being an August baby, we expected that he would be in 12 month clothes closer to summer. So we have next to no PANTS for him. But we do have a lot of shorts.

I'm hoping it warms up (consistently) soon so I can put him in t-shirt/onesie and shorts for daycare and not worry about it!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!