View Single Post
March 19th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We don't have a completely established routine yet. I am very bad at routine and scheduling and I know it would probably help but all I can say is, it's a work in progress. I finally have my bigger littles on a solid evening/night time routine, that's only taken almost 6 years, LOL.

Anyway, Lincoln usually falls asleep in his swing in the evening, like around 6 or 7pm. Last night it was 6, and he slept until I moved him to our bed at almost 11pm. That's unusual, but he had a SUPER fussy day yesterday and wouldn't sleep almost the entire day so I guess he was just exhausted. Then of course he woke up once I had him in our bed, so I fed him and he went back to sleep.

Most nights he falls asleep in his swing or maybe snuggled up on our bed. We sit in our bedroom and watch tv from 8-11 usually so if he is fussy we just hold him during that time and that works pretty well. I'd say he is average when it comes to difficulty getting him to sleep. He's not SUPER easy, but he's not super difficult either.