View Single Post
March 19th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Super Mommy
Maybe you are stressed! You need to relax somehow? Have a spa day with some friends maybe? It will make you feel better! Or have a spa day with your other half! You can both relax together! :-). I also know of a ''spa treatment'', dont remember how it is called, but we did it for Valentine's day in 2011! Basically it is for couple's only and you have a private room for yourselves where there is different colours of mud (relaxing and good for the skin, not sure if its indian or arabian or something like that). You are supposed to rub the mud on each other in the right order (there is instructions of the order and what each colour does), then when this is done you relax as the room gets covered with aromatic steam and straight after there is tropical rain hot and cold falling on you from the top. And then you dress and go lol. It was lovely and refreshing and relaxing when we did it and it really wasnt expensive at all, I think it is something you would find in any health club. Maybe you can do something like that with other half and everything would go back to normal? I really think it would help! :-)