View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You have to show me pictures of the changing table! Must feel great to have that done!

I LOVE tortellini, so jealous right now, and I LOVE pesto sauce (especially if it's homemade). At least you are eating pretty healthy!! Last night I had pizza and cheesecake LOL but I had pretty healthy things at other times yesterday.

I need to get new pictures of the puppy. I'm more of a cat person, but my husband likes dogs so we have dogs. I've never had a problem with my cats and my kids either, but I do worry about the dogs because they just aren't careful and jump on people still.

Right now we're trying to make a big decision about my daughter's gymnastics. We possibly might move her to another gym (further away, so more driving) because they sound more willing to work with her at a higher level, which is what our daughter wants. But that's going to be a lot of work for her, and there's no guarantee they can move her up, in which case we'd be leaving what is a better gym for the lower levels. Like levels 1-4 are the best at the gym we are at now, but 7-10 are better at this other gym. But her gym now would have her in level 3 next year, and this gym might put her in level 4. MIGHT. what if they don't? then we moved her there, drive further, for a gym that's not as good, so she can be in the same level, AND they cost more per month. But if they do move her forward, then it's worth it. Her old gym's level 4 will probably still beat her at team at competitions, but it will give her a head start that her current gym won't give her. I'm torn. I also really love the coaches at her gym now. And the coach she would have never year (level 3) is so awesome. I just don't know what to do. You can't really bounce back and forth, either, and there's only certain times of year where it's ideal to make a switch.