View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Sassalota Sassalota is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 478
Try the chiropractor. For real. I am a lactation consultant and I would say go to the chiropractor. I took my little one last week and it helps so much. Especially if you had a vaginal birth.
Reply With Quote