View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry this is going on for you! I totally understand the OCD thing, this pregnancy I have wanted everything to be predictable so I could plan for every eventuality. I would totally have done what you did and packed everything to be ready. Did it help a little to get that done?
With my little Kody having a kidney deal going on, it really threw me, even though it could be nothing, I was upset because I had to change where I was planning on delivering. Hey, no problem...the new hospital is only 15 miles away...better care...etc etc...but I still had to break down and cry about it because it messed up EVERYthing. The way I had everything laid out in my head and how it was going to go and all that. It's hard because being pregnant and delivering can feel like it's out of your control somewhat to begin with, and then you get thrown a curveball and you feel like you just can't handle it. I hope that after you talk to your doc you can make some firm plans and know what to expect from here. Good luck mama!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12