View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 09:02 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Yahoo to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Skype™ to momneedscoffee13
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Man Angie I must really annoy you
LOL I think everyone does at least one of the things that have been posted about, but it's the same as everything else in life, all in moderation! I know I post some of the parenting stuff, but I don't post it ALL the time, and my personal reasons for posting is not just to educate others, but to show what I believe in and how I parent (mostly directed at my in laws and my parents on FB! LOL ) Unfortunately, there's always the person who's trying to shove it down your throat and make a person feel bad for NOT doing things their way.

I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I've either hidden or defriended the people who do the most annoying things. If they are a childhood friend, or someone I see in person often enough, then I'll just hide them from my newsfeed. Others, acqaintences or someone I really could care less to keep up with, I have no problem defriending them! I've done the "facebook cleansing" thing more than a few times!