Topic: Vehicles
View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 10:05 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm now in a Kia Sedona minivan and LOVE IT! BC (Before Connor ) I had a Mazda3...I really miss my little car sometimes! Shortly before Connor was born we traded in for an SUV -- the crappiest of crappy Ford Explorer. I. HATED. IT!!!!!! Within the year we had traded it in for the minivan, it was too good of a deal to pass up and I would have done anything to get rid of the Explorer. Not only were we getting ready to have a baby, but we have a 100+ pound great dane mix dog, and we traveled often from NC to FL, so it was the best decision for us to upgrade to a bigger car!

I really do love the look of the SUV much better than a minivan, but I just can't get enough of the conveniences of the minivan! I'll definitely be in a minivan for a long while yet, and I do like my Kia but one day I would love to upgrade to either a brand new one, or maybe a step up to a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey. We'll see! I don't mind being a minivan mom though!